Click to get your own widget

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

TODAY GERMANY TOMORROW ZE WORLD

I often check out where people linking to this blog have been referred from (it helps me see what I am doing right & points me to other interesting sites & not because I am narcissistic at all)!

Doing so I have just found that in on a Google link in Germany & presumably the world, I have the 2nd favourite site discussing the alleged (& dubbed & heavily edited) video (incorrectly) given to the press in connection with the Milosevic "trial" (but not actually introduced in evidence where Milosevic would have been able to tear it apart) linked to the (probably non-existent) Srebrenica Massacre.

PS My spellcheck didn't have the words "blog" & "Google" in it either.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

British Blogs.