Click to get your own widget

Saturday, June 18, 2005

BOOK TAG

David Farrer of Freedom & Whisky tagged me on this so here goes. I should point out that I run a bookshop so my books are the ones which are purely mine but some of the ones I have read may be the businesses :

How many books do I own?

- About 1200 -

What’s the last book I bought?

- Last Book Bought (fiction - for self - new): Tipping the balance - Harry Turtledove

- Last Book Bought (non-fiction - for self - Why construction is so backward - Woodhuysen et al

- Last Book Bought (fiction - for self - second hand): Friday - Robt A Heinlein (replacement copy)

- Last Book Bought (non-fiction - for self - second hand): Speeches of Cato (not the actual title) - I was unimpressed by him

- Last Book Bought (as a gift for someone else): Ministry of Space - Warren Ellis - graphic

What’s the last book I read?

- Last book read (owned - fiction): Sin City: Family Values - Frank Miller - Graphic

- Last book read (owned - non-fiction): To Kill a Nation - Michael Parenti - about the wars against Yugoslavia

Last book read from a library - Haven't been in a library for years

What are the five books that mean the most to me?

- The Moon is a Harsh Mistress - Heinlein

- The Cartoon History of the Universe - Larry Gonick - Graphic - this is actually 3 volumes so I may be cheating

- To Kill a Nation - Michael Parenti

- Watchmen - Alan Moore Graphic

- A Step Farther Out - Jerry Pournelle

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

British Blogs.